This position has been filled.
When it comes to business, they’re all business – offering a best in class product, customer service, and an emphasis on innovation. When it comes to culture, they’re not so rigid. It’s an energetic, outside-the-box environment with a diverse team who bring their best game every day. Work hard, play hard….
The role supports a highly accomplished senior management team in providing top notch accounting, cashflow management, reporting and payroll services overseeing a lean but highly effective and engaged team. They are seeking an experienced “A” player to lead this critical function.
The ideal candidate is organized, self-motivated, has excellent communication skills and enjoys working in a fast-paced finance environment. Opportunities to take ownership and increase responsibilities will excite, not daunt.
Key responsibilities include:
- Oversight of all daily accounting functions, including reconciliations, G/L management, A/R, A/P, and related functions
- Ownership of the month-end close process
- Lead tax and SR&ED preparations and filing processes
- Manage day-to-day cashflow and banking relationships
- Develop and implement new processes and procedures as needed to support changing business demands
- Provide effective team leadership
If you hold a CPA designation, have 7+ years’ experience in a leadership role within a mid-sized, rapidly-growing company, proven track record of building relationships and experience leading the payroll function, this is the role for you.