While the Trump Administration’s musings on the future of NAFTA have Canadian and Mexican governments and companies on edge, our client is well qualified to provide the financial advisory and litigation support to any of the parties involved in the resulting complex negotiations.
The firm is a private, mid-size, global consulting firm. The Toronto office is looking to add a talented professional to work with a senior Principal on high profile litigation and advisory engagements. The new team member will play a central role on project teams, responsible for:
- Client project execution;
- Project management;
- Supervising and coaching junior team members;
- Developing client relationships;
- Building individual expertise; and
- Over time, marketing and business development efforts.
The successful candidate will be a CPA, CA with at least five years of work experience. A CBV or CFA designation in process or completed would be beneficial. The ideal candidate may currently be working in the transaction advisory group of a public accounting firm or in an investment bank. In addition, the candidate will possess:
- Intellectual curiosity;
- Strong analytic and quantitative skills;
- Desire to work in a collaborative team environment;
- Unwavering commitment to excellence;
- Strong and persuasive writing skills; and
- Ability to build strong and trusting professional relationships.