This position has been filled.
Does the idea of establishing the FP&A function from the ground-up, of being part of the establishing and roll-out of the Canadian presence of a global IT consulting firm sound like the type of challenge you’re up for? If so, this could be the perfect opportunity for you to take your career to the next level.
Key responsibilities include:
- Implement a new budget tool that ensures timely and detailed insight, as well as owning the budget creation process
- Develop a process & methodology to create clear and accurate rolling forecasts
- Provide insights to the leadership team on budget vs. actual through variance analysis
- Proactively identify ways to improve efficiency, using a consultative approach to understand the current processes and how to improve them
- Take the lead on corporate initiatives and navigate them to completion
The ideal candidate brings solid business acumen and is comfortable working directly with high-level executives. It’s a fast-paced environment, so strong time management skills are essential, as are excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to achieve consensus. Above average Excel skills, a keen interest in technology and project management experience are also key. A CPA, CA or CPA, CMA and/or CFA designation is essential. You must be comfortable working from home/remotely until such time as a Toronto office is established.